Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Life In A Studio

    Whenever I go to the studio to record my own music with my friends, I get lost and caught up in the moment. Every song that you record is as if you are living the song.Even though recording a song seems to look very effortless it's actually unfathomable. There are times where you keep making errors and have to go back to do it over until you get it right. The more times you do it over makes you feel as if it's your job because you know you have to make the songs sound great.
    The experience that you get from being in the studio is a great feeling, there are different things that you can learn by being in a studio. If your the type of person that loves music and likes to sing you should try to go look around a studio and learn how to use the technology in there.
    When I go to the studio I usually take at least two of my best friends that also enjoy music. They are very supportive and help me put my music together. There are times in which we record a couple of songs together even if they are mine or not.   

4 comments:

  1. What a cool way to spend your free time! Do you have any suggestions for how to get in touch with studios in the area? It might be cool to do something with one with my Spanish classes!

    I also read a book about creativity recently, and that process you describe of constant revision is supposed to be the difference between average artists and GREAT artists, so you are ahead of the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the time I look on Google but I go to my uncle's he has a studio set up for our family since we all really like to sing or put music together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whats your favorite band? What is your favorite song? Mine is One Direction and I love there songs "What Makes You Beautiful", "Same Mistakes", "Moments", and "I Want." I don't know if you're into them like I am, but you would really like their music. And I am 100% Team Harry Styles:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have a favorite one well at least I don't think so but I do love to listen to music. I listen to One Direction at times not always some of the songs I like some I don't so much.

    ReplyDelete