Thursday, August 30, 2012

What we read in class

Today the teacher made us read an article and after reading it we had to come up with the best title for it. At first when I started reading it I would end up going off in space. The ruckus around me would keep me from reading and when I would read I'd end up forgetting what I had read. Once I got focused and read what it was about it was talking bout different types of LCD monitors. The difference of the colors and lengths or widths.
I didn't really understand the differences of LCD monitors at first but after reading this article I finally understood what the differences were and why it was important for people to know the differences of the monitors.
It took me a while to try to come up with a title for it because everyone had chosen something similar to what I had thought. But at the end I picked one but the teacher said it was close to what she was looking for but I had to try again. So I had to pick a different one and she liked it so I decided to keep that title anyways it was really the only thing that came to mind.

2 comments:

  1. So do you feel like you learned something valuable about HOW you read and make sense of challenging passages?

    ReplyDelete