Tuesday, August 28, 2012

What I Like To Do In My Free Time

Whenever I have free time and I don't have to do any work or clean. The things I like to do are go out with my friends and have some fun. There are times when we go to Carowinds to walk and get on rides. I enjoy hanging out with my friends even though most of them don't go to school with me. Most of the people I hang out with live in Charlotte, Dallas, Gastonia, and Cramerton. The activities that we do the most is go ride dirt-bikes and four-wheelers. We love to go mudding it's fun and it's something that you can do and won't have to care about the way you are dressed and look. Another thing that me and my friends do are we do cook outs and go swimming. At night we like to play paintball out in the fields some of us climb the trees and shoot everyone that is down below.

I also enjoy to draw it helps me express what I am feeling even though I don't do it very often I try to draw as much as I can. There are times when I go back and remember something I have done like go to the beach, so I drew the beach with palm trees with the reflection of the moon on the ocean waters that drawing has been one of my favorites because I enjoy going to the beach.

Sometimes when I don't feel like going out I stay home and watch my little brother, I like spending time with him. Even though he makes me mad at times I figure that's what little brothers do. Me and him dance we listen to music, clean, or go out for a walk or play in our backyard.
This is mostly what I do when I have free time it's not everything but it's some of it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow are you active! I would like to see some of your artwork : would you consider doing a random post with one or two of your drawings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might post some of my drawings it depends some drawing I don't like to share with people.

    ReplyDelete