Friday, August 31, 2012

In My Classes

Today we finally got to meet our teacher he seems like a cool person. We did an activity to learn more things about each other. The speech assignment they had given us was suppose to be due today but thank God it's due until Tuesday. This class is one of my favorites and I really don't know why because I hate going up in-front of the class and having people stare at me while I am talking it gets me nervous.
Whenever I am in geometry class I get extremely tired, like the way that she teaches the class I get tired or I end up going to la-la land. But I am trying my best to concentrate when I am in her class. But this year math is not my forte. I guess it's just because of the subject.
So far I have enjoyed my every class but I know it's going to get tougher than it already is, so I got to put my all in everything I do.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are enjoying Public Speaking so mucb but sorry to hear about math. For class posts in the future do try to stick to one class.

    ReplyDelete