Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Me and my family

My family and I are very close to one another. We get along very well and when we have a problem we can always count on each other with anything. There are times when we fight and get mad at each other but at the end we make up.
I enjoy spending family time because without family life wouldn't be interesting and fun. The things we do are going camping, mountains, riding four-wheelers and other things like that. But since my family loves to party we go to parties every weekend. We enjoy dancing and singing so my family loves music and most of them are in the music industry. 
We have the most amazing time with one another even if we are just sitting in the living room watching television. The best part of having my family and getting to be with them is that we get along very well. We cry together, laugh together what more could I ask for I am very grateful to have my family even if we argue at times. there are no families that don't argue with each other and with out arguing and getting mad at each other it wouldn't be a normal family.

No comments:

Post a Comment