Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Class time!

Civics class went good today. I listened to music while I did my work I seem to concentrate more when I am listening to music. We had to do some questions and then make a pamphlet. It wasn't hard or anything it seemed like the easiest assignment we had done. We haven't done much in this class since our teacher has been absent. But being able to listen to music while doing work keeps me from talking to others and keeps me on track when it comes to doing work. While I was in the middle of doing my work one of my classmates fell out her chair it was pretty funny at first since she was sitting on the ground for  a while accidents like that don't always happen in a classroom but she didn't get hurt so that was a good thing. But after that happened I went back to doing my work until I finished it and had to turn it in. I didn't have anything else to do so I sat down and listened to some more music until class period was over.
Yesterday in civics we had to do a worksheet I didn't get to finish it since we had to watch a video at the beginning of class. But hope they don't take points off that since I didn't finish it. Everyday in class I seem to be getting use to doing the work and trying not to talk as much which is a good thing. I just hope that civics class doesn't get to complicated over the next couple of months.  

No comments:

Post a Comment