Friday, September 7, 2012

What I did today

Today I came to school as usual, did my work and focused on what the teacher was teaching us. After school was out I went mudding with a couple of my friends. I had lots of fun but my friend Austin was going crazy in the drivers seat. He is a great driver but I am still afraid of being in the car with him. We took turns driving the truck but once we got tired, we decided to get off the truck. And we had a mud fight we was covered up in mud from head to toe. It had been awhile since we had done something like that.
But It started getting late and we had to get the water hose and try to get as much mud off of us so we could go inside the house to take a shower. As soon as everyone was done I had to go home and get my homework done and spend some time with my brother and dad. And that's about all I did that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment