Thursday, September 13, 2012

The rides on the bus when im on my way home

Every afternoon when school is out we wait on the bus to go home. My rides are very fun and crazy but yet annoying and tiring. We have to get on three different buses. The first bus I get on is usually packed and we aren't allowed to make that much noise which sucks so I sit away from the people that I talk to so that the bus driver won't get to annoyed and start yelling like always.
Once we get off the first bus and head to the second one I like the second bus a lot better because the bus driver won't tell us anything and I sit with a couple of my best friends which are Neris, Brandon, Kayla. We have a good time especially when Brandon starts goofing around and acts slow. We take pictures and laugh at the crazy conversations that we have. Their are times that we just end up falling asleep or if your like Neris you'll eat.
After a while on that bus I get off and get on the last one, it's usually quite since there aren't a lot of people but I get home a lot faster. And that's mostly what I do on my rides home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment