Thursday, September 27, 2012

Life in the studio REMIX

Life in a studio is very exciting. If you have never been to one and you really want to I would encourage you to do so. A studio isn't just for recording music but you can also go to record your voice for a movie role. You can also learn how to change the sound of your voice its a very fun experience. Usually when I go I go with a group of friends. We always put songs and music together. After a while it becomes like a job cause you have to do it until it turns out right. But you always end up liking the results at the end. Sometimes your room could be a studio as long as you have a microphone and a few other techy things.
Reasons you should go to the studio is because if your the kind of person that doesn't know how to get their anger or other feelings out. You should go to the studio make up your own song or your own music it helps a lot and I know this from experience. Music is my way of getting my feelings out. I go to the studio at least twice a week but if I could I would go everyday.
Working at a studio is very exciting, and if your the type of person that likes music and would like to get a job that pays very good this would be the right thing for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment