Thursday, September 20, 2012

when you are sick!

Most cases when people are sick the only thing they do is lay in bed watch television or sleep. After a while you get tired of doing that. Usually when I am at home sick I do rest for a little while and watch television but I go outside and enjoy nature. When your sick its best to do other things then to just lay down doing absolutely nothing. I've heard that if your very sick the best thing to do is be active. I don't exactly know how that works but I know that it does help.
When your a teenager and you sick or your just faking sick and you get left at home all alone. The first thing they would do if your just faking you'll prob be on the phone, texting, dancing, or play video games. To help you get entertained but once an adult is back you start acting like your sick.
If you really are sick the best thing to do is rest. After a while or resting you should get out of bed and try to do excersize or go outside and relax get some fresh air. You can also play basketball staying active actually makes you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment