Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My weekend

This weekend was just a regular weekend I got to spend it with my family and friends. We had a cookout and a bonfire on Saturday night. Music was playing we talked and laughed and sung a little. It was pretty cold outside so we got blankets and sat down in my back yard and played a few games. After a while of waiting the food was ready to so we headed inside to sit down at the table, but when me and my cousin was going to sit down we had no seats so we went into the kitchen instead and sat down on the table we have with two seats and watched television while we ate. As soon as everyone finished we headed back outside to spend some more time with each other, then it got late so everyone went home and I went to bed.

On Sunday we stayed home most of the day to watch movies and clean. Me and my dad cut the grass and fixed the garden that we have to make it look pretty again. Then we went back inside and watched television.

On Monday I didn't go to school since I had an Orthodontist appointment and I had a lot of things to do besides that. So my mother told me to stay home but we ended up going to the mall and going out to eat at Olive Garden. Once we got home my mom got ready to go to work so I had to stay home and watch my little brother Jason until my dad got home. That's about all I did this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I'm still waiting for you to post a video or some links to some of this family music!

    ReplyDelete